Alabama’s Special Election, Prince Harry Quits Smoking – Monologue

Seth Meyers' monologue from Monday, December 11.
» Subscribe to Late Night: http://bit.ly/LateNightSeth
» Get more Late Night with Seth Meyers: http://www.nbc.com/late-night-with-seth-meyers/
» Watch Late Night with Seth Meyers Weeknights 12:35/11:35c on NBC.
LATE NIGHT ON SOCIAL
Follow Late Night on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LateNightSeth
Like Late Night on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LateNightSeth
Find Late Night on Tumblr: http://latenightseth.tumblr.com/
Connect with Late Night on Google : https://plus.google.com/ LateNightSeth/videos
Late Night with Seth Meyers on YouTube features A-list celebrity guests, memorable comedy, and topical monologue jokes.
NBC ON SOCIAL 
Like NBC: http://Facebook.com/NBC
Follow NBC: http://Twitter.com/NBC
NBC Tumblr: http://NBCtv.tumblr.com/
NBC Pinterest: http://Pinterest.com/NBCtv/
NBC Google : https://plus.google.com/ NBC
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/nbc
NBC Instagram: http://instagram.com/nbctv
Alabama's Special Election, Prince Harry Quits Smoking - Monologue- Late Night with Seth Meyers
https://youtu.be/_UsRocL7Vp4

Late Night with Seth Meyers
http://www.youtube.com/user/latenightseth
Caption:
-let's get to the news. the alabama special election. for senate is tomorrow,. and it's currently. too gross to call. [ laughter ]. that's right, the alabama. special election for senate. is tomorrow between doug jones. of the democratic party,. and roy moore, who is not. allowed at parties. [ laughter ]. one more. that's right,. the election is tomorrow,. and roy moore is already setting. up for his victory celebration. [ audience groans, applause ]. bridge too far . overstayed my welcome . okay, i hear you loud and clear. [ applause ]. four women today accused. celebrity chef mario batali. of sexual misconduct,. and when he found out,. batali was so depressed,. he could barely dress himself. for the past five years. [ laughter ]. [ applause ]. according to. the "new york times,". president trump sometimes. watches msnbc's "morning joe". because it fires him up. for the day. it's the same reason. he watches dora. [ imitates trump ] "why doesn't. she give me more time to answer . i knew where the key was. it was just so fast. ". [ laughter ]. the "new york times" also said. there is a rule. in the white house that no one. is allowed to touch. the tv remote. except president trump. and the technical support staff,. and i know that sounds insane,. but, remember,. that's literally the only rule. [ laughter ]. a former facebook executive. recently said that he feels. tremendous guilt about helping. to create the company. while the creator of tinder. said, "i feel nothing. ". [ laughter ]. according to a gallup poll,. 80% of russians approve. of vladimir putin's leadership,. while the other 20% are missing. [ laughter ]. [ cheers and applause ]. i'm sure they're fine. they'll turn up. [ applause ]. golden globe nominations were. announced this morning,. and hbo led. with 12 nominations. not to be outdone, netflix led. the field in allegations. [ audience groans ]. imagine having to host it. [ laughter ]. [ chuckles ]. a man in england had to be. rescued by firefighters. after cementing his head inside. a microwave for a youtube video. i don't know. did he have to be rescued . [ laughter ]. and finally, according to. reports, prince harry has chosen. to quit smoking. for his fiancée, meghan markle. "more for me," said the queen. [ laughter ]. .
Tags:  alabama  comedy  facebook  funny  host  humor  meyers  monologue  msnbc  nbc  parody  promo  putin  satire  seth  stand-up  television  tinder  trump  alabama's  special  election,  prince  harry  quits  smoking  -  monologue 
Videos66

Uploaded:
Number of Views: 231,312
Number of Likes: 3,754
Category: Comedy
 

You may also like: